Friday, March 27, 2009

Financial Planning Workshop in Universiti Darul Iman Malaysia, Kuala Terengganu




This was an event that I have been looking forward to. I was invited to lecture in my home state, Terengganu by the Malaysian Financial Planning Council (MFPC) for the undergraduates of Universiti Darul Iman, Malaysia, in Kuala Terenganu on the 20th and 21st March, 2009.

The Financial Planning workshop was attended by more than 150 undergraduates. It was an amazing feeling to lecture in Bahasa Malaysia and the occasional use of some loghat Terengganu made me feel so at home.

Apart from the regular module on Financial Planning, I have included in my session, some very important aspects of personal money management which will be helpful for these final year undergraduates when the get in to their career world.

Click on the below arrow for a video shot of the UDM particpants of the workshop:




No comments:

Post a Comment